Updated: May 22, 2020
If you’re already planning your lockdown escape, we have something exciting to offer you!
This is the chance to buy your “Coupons For Conservation” for your next family vacation while ensuring that our ongoing conservation and community projects are funded.
Zingela and Limpokwena Nature Reserves are committed to offering our staff full time employment during these times of uncertainty. The reserves jointly employ over 40 full time staff from surrounding communities where unemployment is rife. We understand that our employees are often the sole breadwinners and are supporting large families back home.
Your coupons not only assist our employees, but also with the running of our reserves and the ongoing preservation that we offer with over 40 000ha of pristine wilderness.
What our coupons offer you:
· A discounted coupon rate for your accommodation with us
· Valid for 2 years so you have plenty of time to book
· No cancellation fees – simply modify your dates
· Rates are frozen, so you will not be subject to any rates increase for the next 2 years
· Transferable, so you are welcome to purchase as a gift (Honeymoon anyone?)
· Valid at both Limpokwena and Zingela Game Reserves. More options for you!
Coupon Deals available: at either Zingela or Limpokwena unless specified differently
· “Romantic Retreat” – 2-night stay (midweek or weekends) on a self-catering basis for 2 adults. We’ll throw in 1 morning and 1 afternoon game drive to sweeten the deal!
· “Family Escape” – 3-night stay (midweek or weekends) on a self-catering basis for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years. We’ll include 2 guided game drives to get the kids out in the bush!
- R 3600
· “Ouma & Oupa” – For pensioners over the age of 65 years only. 2-night mid-week stay on a self-catering basis with 1 guided game drive.
· “Group Getaway” – 2-night stay (midweek or weekends) on a self-catering basis for 10 adults. Game drives are not included, but you’re welcome to book separately.
· “Group Getaway from Cooking” – 2 nights stay (midweek or weekends for 10 adults) with meals included! We will do the cooking, and prepare 3 homely meals per day. Drinks are not included but you’re welcome to bring your own.
- R15 000.00
· “Island Camp” (Only valid for Limpokwena Nature Reserve) – 3 nights stay (midweek or weekend) for a maximum 8 adults, in 4 tents on an exclusive Island Tented Camp. We provide equipped tents, and ablution and kitchen facilities available. No children under 12 permitted. Nature lover’s paradise
· “Luxurious Exclusive Glamping” - Baobab Tented Lodge (Only valid for Zingela Nature Reserve) – 3 nights stay (midweek or weekend) for a maximum 8 adults, in 4 on-suite private tents. Kitchen facilities, private lounge, dining and pool area. No children under 12 permitted. Nature lover’s paradise. With 1 guided game drive.
- R 16 800.00
Terms & Conditions:
Coupons valid for 2 years from date of purchase. All bookings will require presentation of coupon. All bookings are subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend booking availability without notice. Coupons can not be refunded. All coupons (with exception of the Island Camp and Luxurious Exclusive Glamping coupons) can be redeemed at either Zingela or Limpokwena Nature Reserve.
Contact Number: +27 (0)78 564 8123 (Call or WhatsApp)
Postal Address: PO Box 700, Alldays, 0909, Limpopo
Our Location & Directions:
From Johannesburg, take the N1 North through to Pretoria, and then on to Polokwane. From Polokwane, take the R521 through Dendron, Vivo and on to Alldays. Go through Alldays (the last chance to stock up on basic supplies) on the R572 towards Tolwe/Swartwater and after approximately 4kms, there will be a turn on your right on to a district road, signposted to Limpokwena Nature Reserve on the left – the condition of the road varies so we would recommend continuing on for approximately 15kms more on the R572 until you reach the second right turn where there is a large signpost for Limpokwena on this corner. Follow this road until you reach a T-Junction. Turn left at he junction and continue over the single lane bridge. Straight over the bridge will be a driveway to the right and the entrance to Limpokwena Nature Reserve. Please ensure that you have the gate code with you to enter the reserve.
Location: Alldays, Limpopo