2. Mix the oatmeal flower, oatmeal, and flax seed together in a large bowl.
3. Add the egg, baby food, and honey to the powdered mixture and stir. If the mixture is dry, add the water.
4. Sprinkle the counter with oatmeal flour and roll the dough out into a thin sheet.
5. Either cut the dough into biscuits using a cookie cutter (I have one that shaped like a dog bone), cut the dough into round shapes using the baby food jar as a cookie cutter, or use a knife to cut the dough into squares.
6. Transfer the cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 15-30 minutes. The cookies are ready to come out of the oven when they are a fully cooked semi-soft cookie treat for your favorite pooch.
7. Allow the cookies to cool and let the training games begin!